I heard someone talking about it the other day....but I think I'd need to see a picture to believe it
Has anyone heard about the 114 pound rattlesnake found in Kentucky? Is it just a hoax?
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
I heard someone talking about it the other day....but I think I'd need to see a picture to believe it
yeah i also heard my dad talking to one of his buddies about it yesterday
I had heard that there is a pic floating around...I have been off from work this week so I have not seen it yet. Maybe when I go back Tuesday.
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Dang. That is what you call a snake. I haven't seen it and not sure I want to.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Yeah no doubt, that is the size of python!!! Imagine that a python with friggin fangs!!!! I had heard that the head measured 9 in across!!!!
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
i saw a picture of it my dad had it and then some guys at work had a picture of it.
I heard the picture weighed 9 1/2 pounds [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
I had heard it was striking the back of a truck putting dents in it and the guys got out and caught it live!
how loud of a rattle would that thing make??
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Bookmarks